• What hours is Deland Animal Hospital open?
We are open 24 hours per day, 7 days a week. We are always open.
• Do I need an appointment?
Appointments are preferred for the daytime hours of 9am – 7pm.
• Is it more expensive at night or on Holidays to bring my pet in?
No not at all. Our fees are the same whether it is day or night, weekend or weekday, regular day or a holiday.
• Can I bring my pet in for vaccines at 9pm?
Of course you can. We are here 24 hours per day to accommodate our clients whether or not you need us for an emergency, vaccines or a nail trim.
• What are visiting hours?
Since we are open 24 hours per day, you can visit your hospitalized pet anytime. We ask that you call ahead to let us know what time you are able to visit.
• What if I was referred for emergency treatment and /or overnight care?
We will communicate with your regular daytime veterinarian and send them your records.
• Do you have payment plans?
We do not offer payment plans and payment is expected at time of service, however we do accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express, Cash, Debit Cards and we also accept Care Credit. Please go to CareCredit. Com for more information.